Rfotofolio was founded to give photographers access to a larger audience, and to educate the public about all types of photography through our sites, exhibitions, interviews, and articles.
We feel that art can make a difference in the quality of life for many individuals. Who has not been affected by the images we see? From showing the consequences of climate change and pollution, to finding solace in the image of a single flower. Art also serves to remind us that there is beauty in this world.
Rfotofolio supports the work of photographers by awarding the Rfotofolio Grant once a year.
Rfotofolio is a non-profit, tax exempt 501( c )(3) organization. Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Since Rfotofolio’s inception we have awarded six Rfotofolio Grants.
In 2015 Rfotofolio had our first major exhibition, featuring the work of seventy-six photographers in the 2015 Depth of Field exhibition at Art Intersection. To learn about future exhibitions please visit our exhibition page at, Exhibitions.
We published our first book Depth of Field, 2015.
We feel that photography can make a difference in the quality of life for many individuals. Who has not been affected by the images we see? From showing the consequences of climate change and pollution, to finding solace in the image of a single flower. Art also serves to remind us that there is beauty in this world.
- To award the Rfotofolio Grant.
- To curate, promote and design brick and mortar exhibitions.
- To provide an educational and inspirational community for photographers and collectors through our conferences, meetings and forums.
- To build an archive of photographic prints to help nurture the art of the printed photograph. This archive will be a resource to promote the photograph in print.
- To establish forums to promote the craft of photography. To sustain, maintain and grow the exposure of the photography through our websites, exhibits, and publications.
Rfotofolio is a non-profit, tax exempt 501( c )(3) organization.
Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
You may donate by using Paypal. Thank you for your support.
About the Rfotofolio Grant
The Rfotofolio Grant is awarded to one photographer per year.
The criteria to be a Rfotofolio Grant recipient is as follows.
- A photographer whose artistic achievement and practice of photography inspires others.
- A photographer who has lost their workspace or equipment due to natural disasters, or theft.
- A photographer who though illness or accidents has limited ability to practice photography.
- The Rfotofolio Grant may also be awarded to an individual that has been instrumental in photographic education.
If you know of a person that you would like to nominate a photographer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recipients of the Rfotofolio Grant
2015 Photographer Rachael Short
2016 Rfotofolio Grant was awarded to an anonymous recipient.
2016 – 2017 A Way to Help Campaign Grant was awarded to three individuals.
Two wished to remain anonymous and the third was photographer Nathanael Kuenzil.
Please visit and follow our site at Rfotofolio.
Art can make a difference.